Which challenges are expecting you:
- As a Cloud Architect, you will implement complex customer requirements in technical solutions in accordance with best practices, cost-efficiency, and future security based on Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Develop both High-Level and Low-Level designs for all possible variations of migration or transformation to hybrid cloud products (private/public) based on Azure. Optimize all onboarding scenarios for customers on private & public cloud together with 3rd party products for migration. Cooperate with the Product Owner on the continuous development of the cloud adoption portfolio. Collaborate with sales on the preparation of complex customer inquiries and tenders. Be an advisor for local and international customers on optimal cloud adoption strategies on Azure or GCP. Directly communicate with end customers to discuss possibilities of migration, transformation, and their optimal design.
- As Cloud Engineer, you will perform various migrations between Clouds or from premises to Cloud-based on customers’ requirements and needs, focusing on Azure and GCP. Create, define and improve processes and plans related to migration. Optimize all onboarding scenarios for customers on private & public cloud together with 3rd party products for migration. Work in a highly dynamic, international environment and with customer representatives in the team, while serving as the technology expert. Collaborate with T-systems partners such as Microsoft, Amazon and others. Participate in the roadmap implementation and feedback to the product team. Directly communicate with end customers to discuss possibilities of migration, transformation, and their optimal design
For all positions, you need:
- Full proficiency in English for regular spoken and written contact, and advanced German is a big plus
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience with public cloud technologies (Azure or GCP) including certification/s; for Cloud Engineer at least 2 years of such experience is sufficient.
- A deep technical understanding of public cloud technologies and practical experience in public cloud adoption and migration
- Experience with advocating and implementing Cloud Adoption Frameworks on Azure and other meaningful best practices
- Familiarity with application discovery tools and cloud migration software is an asset but not essential
- High motivation and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Passion to work in a global and diverse organization and environment
- Analytical and strategic thinking – to see the bigger picture
As a Cloud Engineer you should also have:
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code and automation possibilities (Terraform, ARM templates, Ansible, SaltStack)
- Some experience with Agile tooling and processes (Jira, Kanban, Scrum methodology)
- General ICT skills (Network, OS, Storage, Database etc.)
- Basic Scripting & Coding knowledge (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Opportunities to grow & develop in a start-up environment;
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment;
- Great training opportunities;
- Motivational financial package;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance.